6) So, what would have been the town square at one point now is the most happening pool party in town. Oh, if you're wondering where everyone went, well, they were up all night, so they all went home. The Venetian effect, eh?
7) Well, I tried and I tried and the only reason I could figure they had nets was because they were really concerned about the environment and saw this as the perfect way to clear up litter (skim it off the top, so to seak) as the city did a 'big flush'. Nope, I'm guessing their buddies from the other fishing picture gave them the idea.
8) Well, not THAT deep of course. But 10 points to the dude on the bike if he can go through the orange divider poles (made of plastic for safe road slaloming) without hitting any of them...or any other vehicles. Oh what the hell, 50 points for this daredevil!
9) Surf's up dude! Actually, this one prompts me to wonder about where the hell the dude taking the picture was standing. Come on, you can see the little Maruti 800 trying to take on the leader, after passing the Toyota Inova. "Wonly right sside Pliss!"
10) And last but not least, well, the promise of today...in a setting that seems rather medieval, if nothing else. Oh, except for the automobiles and the tarred roads.
And there you have it. It's amazing if you think about it, but a person will complain as bitterly if s/he steps into a puddle as s/he would if the puddle stepped on them...so to speak. I mean, I couldn't believe I got stuck in a traffic jam for over a couple of hours on Tuesday...and then I see what other people had to go through and realized how selfish I was being. Of course, if one loses everything in such a calamity, then, you're a little beyond complaining. But guess what, if that was this past weekend, then looking out of the office window on this Thursday evening I see that it looks unbelievably gloomy. More wetness, and not the enjoyable kind either...unless you like playing in the rain. ;-)