Label Cloud

#1000 a new destiny A Training We Will Go About Me about.me Africa Alaska AmitD Baby John Foundation bandicoot Bare Minimum beach Beginner-Chef Bengaluru bike bitter gourd bitter melon bitter squash blizzardofoz blog blossom BunnyB Cats Central America Chathurthi Chennai Civilization composting connections Content Writer content writing cookery cover shot culture curry leaf Daya Death dj dogs dreamy-dreams Dubai eco-friendly ecology Eichhornia crassipes email forward English? environs Eudaimonia Europe Chicago existence extinction Facebook Fiction flora flower food foto-RK freswater fruit fruit tree Funny Business? future-simple Ganesha garden garden gardening gardening gargantuan Google+ grammatically correct guilt health holidays/festivals hopelessly romantic human condition Hyderabad identity idol India Indonesian insect int-Ro-spec-shun interesting? Internet Service Italian ival Jagannath Temple Gate JamminGlobal Jay Kannaiyan John Paul Aguiar Kanyakumari karavella karela Kenya Kerala Kodaikanal Kovalam laddu Lake Nakuru lakes large Lesser bandicoot rat Life life story lily longevity macabre Mahabalipuram Mahe Masai Mara Mentor message Mexico milestone Miscellanea mission mogs Momordica charantia Mountain Lodge movie movie reference mushroom music mutation Nairobi NaNoWriMo National Novel Writing Month nature news-related O1M online online presence Ooty our world Oxyopes bimanous party pest photography Phuentsholing pink Place of worship Poetry point-and-shoot pomegranate Practice Write profile profile pic Purpose railway station Rain Lily recipe recycling relationships religion/faith RK rodent sapling search engine optimization SEO short story sign social media South America spider Sri Vilas sump Sun-Mar teaching Thalassery The Dark Side The End The Muskoka Foundation Thirupathi Thiruvananthapuram Tirupati Balaji touristy travel Tribute Trivandrum Airport Incident twisted past Twitter vegetable Vinayaka Visarjan Visual Tonality Photography waste water hyacinth water purification water treatment web content World Writing yellow Zodiac

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Past Psychotic Episodes...still more

Installment #3. It seems as though I'm almost out of material from "that" time. Not to worry though, I'm sure people are waiting for me to, well, shut the hell up soon enough. He he he.

==============================
1)
Perception is a funny thing.
When we're young, we don't understand it.
When we're older, we don't want to.
When we're near death, we wish we did.
Because the way we see it is the way we live.
Look at a blind man.
To him the world is full of real smell, real sounds, and real textures, with a faint hope of real sight.
But do you see what he sees?
Because if you did, you wouldn't be doing what you're doing right now.
Don't stop.
Carry on.
Be you.
Leave me.
To be.
Myself.
Till death.

2)
My world comes crumbling down.
All that I own is dead;
My past, my present, my future.
And still I go on.
To die a thousand deaths every minute.
Only to be reborn every morning.
And face a new and more horrific day.

I don't know what truth is.
But I do know I wish it away.
It confuses me and distorts perception
Because, in a world of dreams and lies,
Truth is a vagabond wraith.

3)
I am at a point in my life
Where every turn results in a dead-end.
But still I know that by hoping,
I create an excuse to live some more.

4)
I see dreams remaining dreams.
I see wishes as wishes and nothing more.
This world is cruel, or so it seems,
Where what you need most, is knocking on someone else's door.

5)
Do I have hope?
I don't know.
Have I given up yet?
I think so.
Then I'm through.
But I'm not sure.
Am I still holding on?
Yes, I just hope it gets better.
But what if it doesn't?
Then, I have no idea.
Just wait and see.
Just throw it all away.

6)
Somethings are better left as memories.
Somethings are better left unsaid.
Still other's should stay as thoughts.
When it comes to addressing the dead.

How fickle our minds are,
When we say what we mean.

The art of conversing is dead,
In this modern world of ours.
When people hide what's to be siad
Behind lies of Babel-Towers.

When will we learn
That a clean mind makes for a clean heart.
All humanity in an urn.
To perish together, just like from the start.
So too are or lives as mysterious as the universe.
==============================

You know what? I don't quite recall what exactly was going through my mind, especially when I wrote this stuff, but I think it had a lot to do with being in the dark about the future and the whole 'where am I going and why' type of thinking. Also, and quite honestly, it seems that there was an attempt to make it sound cool. Apologies all around. Hmm...I guess it's too late in the day to ask, "What the hell were you thinking?"
Post a Comment