Label Cloud

#1000 a new destiny A Training We Will Go About Me about.me Africa Alaska AmitD Baby John Foundation bandicoot Bare Minimum beach Beginner-Chef Bengaluru bike bitter gourd bitter melon bitter squash blizzardofoz blog blossom BunnyB Cats Central America Chathurthi Chennai Civilization composting connections Content Writer content writing cookery cover shot culture curry leaf Daya Death dj dogs dreamy-dreams Dubai eco-friendly ecology Eichhornia crassipes email forward English? environs Eudaimonia Europe Chicago existence extinction Facebook Fiction flora flower food foto-RK freswater fruit fruit tree Funny Business? future-simple Ganesha garden garden gardening gardening gargantuan Google+ grammatically correct guilt health holidays/festivals hopelessly romantic human condition Hyderabad identity idol India Indonesian insect int-Ro-spec-shun interesting? Internet Service Italian ival Jagannath Temple Gate JamminGlobal Jay Kannaiyan John Paul Aguiar Kanyakumari karavella karela Kenya Kerala Kodaikanal Kovalam laddu Lake Nakuru lakes large Lesser bandicoot rat Life life story lily longevity macabre Mahabalipuram Mahe Masai Mara Mentor message Mexico milestone Miscellanea mission mogs Momordica charantia Mountain Lodge movie movie reference mushroom music mutation Nairobi NaNoWriMo National Novel Writing Month nature news-related O1M online online presence Ooty Oroku Saki our world Oxyopes bimanous party pest photography Phuentsholing pink Place of worship Poetry point-and-shoot pomegranate Practice Write profile profile pic Purpose railway station Rain Lily recipe recycling relationships religion/faith RK rodent sapling search engine optimization SEO short story sign social media South America spider Sri Vilas sump Sun-Mar teaching Thalassery The Dark Side The End The Muskoka Foundation Thirupathi Thiruvananthapuram Tirupati Balaji touristy travel Tribute Trivandrum Airport Incident twisted past Twitter vegetable Vinayaka Visarjan Visual Tonality Photography waste water hyacinth water purification water treatment web content World Writing yellow Zodiac

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Transformation...Aug2003

So, he he he, I got this little collection back and I thought I'd post it. Well, when the thought first crossed my mind I immediately censored it. But after thinking over it, and much Godfather-style "persuausion", I thought, "Hey...ow...what the hell." Hahahaha. Just kidding. Another example of the madness that is who I am...a raison d'etre, if you will.

Another little bit about the motivation behind this act...well, it seemed like things weren't really going where they were supposed to, and going with the whole I-don't-know-and-don't-care frame of mind, I decided to take it all off. Don't worry, I won't assault you or scar your fragile minds with any Memoirs of a Nude Malayalee. Hahaha. Now that you know what I'm thinking, well, just enjoy the...uh...hmm...I don't know.

Stage 1

Well, let's call this the 'starting point'. Someone actually told me I looked like a terrorist. Wow! Triple Threat: Malayalee, Literate AND Dangerous.

Stage 2

This got a bit messed up...I think the flash failed to fire...or I guess I decided to turn off the lights and let the flash do the rest. Hmm... And for those of you paying attention...that's me without the hair.

Stage 3


Clearer, no doubt. I don't know about the smile though. I think that's just my vacuity shining through, ever so brightly. Oh, and I coudn't get rid of the mushtache AND the beard together. I was curious. And after I realized I looked like one of those sleazy cops in Indian cinema, well, I cried. I couldn't believe it. I mean there I was, debo-nair and with a large stock of coconut oil at home, thinking I was cool. But somewhere in me is that absolute, pucca, Malayalee 'fellow' just dying to come out and say, "Oh...my Goad!

Stage 4


Aaah. Full Motta Thalayi. Perfect. Now all I need is one addi with a flat palm right across the back of my head. Well, now the mustache is gone too, and so no more evil policeman look. But still vacuous...if not extremely so.

Stage 5


"Space...The final frontier." Yup...just got off the Starship Enterprise. And about the squinting, well, that's because without eyebrows the flash just came on that much stronger. It's funny, but you never really realize what something's good for till it's gone.

So, there it is. The transformation, so to speak. I was going to use some kind of metaphor, like that of the Ugly Duckling...but this is really going from bad to worse, so I figured that wouldn't work. Please please, waiting to hear from people...and don't spare the adjectives!

Post a Comment