Label Cloud

#1000 a new destiny A Training We Will Go About Me about.me Africa Alaska AmitD Baby John Foundation bandicoot Bare Minimum beach Beginner-Chef Bengaluru bike bitter gourd bitter melon bitter squash blizzardofoz blog blossom BunnyB Cats Central America Chathurthi Chennai Civilization composting connections Content Writer content writing cookery cover shot culture curry leaf Daya Death dj dogs dreamy-dreams Dubai eco-friendly ecology Eichhornia crassipes email forward English? environs Eudaimonia Europe Chicago existence extinction Facebook Fiction flora flower food foto-RK freswater fruit fruit tree Funny Business? future-simple Ganesha garden garden gardening gardening gargantuan Google+ grammatically correct guilt health holidays/festivals hopelessly romantic human condition Hyderabad identity idol India Indonesian insect int-Ro-spec-shun interesting? Internet Service Italian ival Jagannath Temple Gate JamminGlobal Jay Kannaiyan John Paul Aguiar Kanyakumari karavella karela Kenya Kerala Kodaikanal Kovalam laddu Lake Nakuru lakes large Lesser bandicoot rat Life life story lily longevity macabre Mahabalipuram Mahe Masai Mara Mentor message Mexico milestone Miscellanea mission mogs Momordica charantia Mountain Lodge movie movie reference mushroom music mutation Nairobi NaNoWriMo National Novel Writing Month nature news-related O1M online online presence Ooty Oroku Saki our world Oxyopes bimanous party pest photography Phuentsholing pink Place of worship Poetry point-and-shoot pomegranate Practice Write profile profile pic Purpose railway station Rain Lily recipe recycling relationships religion/faith RK rodent sapling search engine optimization SEO short story sign social media South America spider Sri Vilas sump Sun-Mar teaching Thalassery The Dark Side The End The Muskoka Foundation Thirupathi Thiruvananthapuram Tirupati Balaji touristy travel Tribute Trivandrum Airport Incident twisted past Twitter vegetable Vinayaka Visarjan Visual Tonality Photography waste water hyacinth water purification water treatment web content World Writing yellow Zodiac

Monday, February 06, 2006

Photos from New Years...at Vasind

The pictures from Vasind are here at last!!! I got these pictures from Vidur, who got them from Uday, who actually took them, mind you. Now, and as always there's a disclaimer, don't be too shocked...because it's not worth it. Having said that, I realize the plethora of vivid images that must have flashed across your feeble minds, so I just hope these pictures compare to the ones in your head.

The first couple of pictures are of the place itself. This, and you have to work with me while I try and give you a feel for it, was just zimbly an awesome place! Check it out for yourself!
O is for ORGASMIC

Here's a view of the house. Dude, and if you thought this was "intense" remember that there was a structure, a short walk away, that resembled a cozy, little inn for all of us passersby...at least for this Malayalee, anyway.

A is for Aaaahhh...


Now, the next couple of pictures are of people who were there...not all of them mind you, and that's because I lack the mental faculty to remember everyone's names...by birth, I guess. But, here are some pictures of friends that I've known and a couple of people I met for the first time. It was fun, and I hope that those of you who didn't make it to this round of the 'presentation' aren't annoyed or otherwise angered. In addition, I hope that all of you who managed to be 'presented' don't have an issue with the fact that I chose these particular images to do so. And last, but certainly not in the least, I hope I spell all of your names right. If I don't, you'll have to let me know...or forever hold your peace. He he he...

First up, we have Anjori. Now, it's not one of her 'best' pictures I'm sure, but she seems to be having a "rocking" time. Anjori...smoking?

Next up, we have monsieurs Puneet (left), whose place it was, and Uday (right), whose pictures these are, in what can be best described as The Embrace of the New Year. Thanks for the party man Puneet, it was awesome!This is for the Gs and...

Next up we have Kunal (left) sitting on the indomitable Mr.Udit Kapoor's lap. Not much to be said for this, except that the smiling-while-sitting-on-the-lap thing gets a little fishy...especially when there's alcohol involved. No no no..I must say that between the two of these guys life can be nothing else but a laugh riot! I mean, they can make me laugh like mad...even without a drop of the "fire water".I love you guys man! You know I do!

We have one more of Udit and Uday. A better one of the two of these guys, and like most of the people there, it's a good example of how everyone was feeling.Uday and Udit...keepin it real

Now before any of you start getting any ideas of this being some kind of "sausage fest" or "warrior party", as Sandeep used to say, well, here's one of Uday with "the ladeez". The 'lady' on the extreme left is Neethu, and she just got married to Udit Sheth, or Shetty as he is affectionately known, on Christmas last year. Incidentally, the 'lady' to Uday's left is "Fallu", the one whose gift I picked out. Now, I must warn you that...no wait, you'll see for yourselves...soon enough.Uday and The Ladeez

And this is the picture that I attempted to warn everyone about. Why? Because 'yours truly' looks seriously inebriated, and was, mind you...but the picture belies the fact that I did in fact have a bit of a dance, and did manage to walk to my room without assistance. But you aren't going to believe any of that now, are you. He he he. At least I tried, eh? Oh, and before I forget, Mr Udit Sheth everyone! Shetty...and a SAAAHCKED Malayalee


And this last one, well, although not part of the overall scheme of New Years, and part of another collection originally, is a good one of Udit and Neethu a little after their wedding. Well, this was the reception they held in Mumbai, after the wedding in Chennai. And the person on the extreme left is Vidur. If you remember, he was the one who sent me these pictures to begin with. Thanks man. And thanks to all the people who made this New Year a memorable one. I hope to have redeemed, or undone, the psychological damage that last picture may have caused...but I can't help it. I was born that way!Wishing Udit and Neethu a Happy Married Life

Here's a line to end with...A Malayalee in hand is worth two in the Gelf! Ha ha ha! Hope you guys enjoyed these. Peace...

Post a Comment