Label Cloud

#1000 a new destiny A Training We Will Go About Me about.me Africa Alaska AmitD Baby John Foundation bandicoot Bare Minimum beach Beginner-Chef Bengaluru bike bitter gourd bitter melon bitter squash blizzardofoz blog blossom BunnyB Cats Central America Chathurthi Chennai Civilization composting connections Content Writer content writing cookery cover shot culture curry leaf Daya Death dj dogs dreamy-dreams Dubai eco-friendly ecology Eichhornia crassipes email forward English? environs Eudaimonia Europe Chicago existence extinction Facebook Fiction flora flower food foto-RK freswater fruit fruit tree Funny Business? future-simple Ganesha garden garden gardening gardening gargantuan Google+ grammatically correct guilt health holidays/festivals hopelessly romantic human condition Hyderabad identity idol India Indonesian insect int-Ro-spec-shun interesting? Internet Service Italian ival Jagannath Temple Gate JamminGlobal Jay Kannaiyan John Paul Aguiar Kanyakumari karavella karela Kenya Kerala Kodaikanal Kovalam laddu Lake Nakuru lakes large Lesser bandicoot rat Life life story lily longevity macabre Mahabalipuram Mahe Masai Mara Mentor message Mexico milestone Miscellanea mission mogs Momordica charantia Mountain Lodge movie movie reference mushroom music mutation Nairobi NaNoWriMo National Novel Writing Month nature news-related O1M online online presence Ooty our world Oxyopes bimanous party pest photography Phuentsholing pink Place of worship Poetry point-and-shoot pomegranate Practice Write profile profile pic Purpose railway station Rain Lily recipe recycling relationships religion/faith RK rodent sapling search engine optimization SEO short story sign social media South America spider Sri Vilas sump Sun-Mar teaching Thalassery The Dark Side The End The Muskoka Foundation Thirupathi Thiruvananthapuram Tirupati Balaji touristy travel Tribute Trivandrum Airport Incident twisted past Twitter vegetable Vinayaka Visarjan Visual Tonality Photography waste water hyacinth water purification water treatment web content World Writing yellow Zodiac

Monday, July 17, 2006

Blue Morning, Monday

*Parental Advisory: Explicit Content. If you are not 18 years of age or older kindly direct yourself away from this blog. Thank you.
Truly blue cat......from http://www.imgag.com/product/full/ap/3031951/
Another week has begun. Another day is well underway. And I suddenly realized that I wasn't feeling my usual, chirpy self in the morning. He he he. Alright, so maybe "chirpy" was a little sarcastic, but the moment I opened my eyes I had a feeling that something more needed to be done. What was it that needed to be done? I don't know, and the way things are now, it seems as though there's a whole host of but-where-do-I-begin type tasks that I need to sort out before I worry about what else I can do. So, with that, I carefully picked myself up and proceeded to "get on with it" as best I could.

The phrase "Monday morning blues" popped into my head as I started reading the newspaper, and although I'd come across it a lot, I don't remember ever having read about it specifically...you know, not quite research but at least a single source referred to gives you some credibility when you talk about it to someone else in the future. So I Googled it and lo and behold, the usual flashflood of information came down upon me. In fact, one of the first results was a page on eHow.com that provided ways to overcome the dreaded and most dreary of "starting troubles".

All of a sudden, and having glanced at that last article briefly, my mind came upon a path lesss travelled by, and much like Robert Frost, I decided to take it.

I'm still on that journey, even as I write this. It's nothing spectacular, and there are times when I turn a corner and some of the scenery begins to look strangely familiar, almost as if I'd been here before but perhaps in another season of my life. Come to think of it, the journey has never really ended, and I can't recall when I first began on this path. But methinks it is time to move on in this journey. No hoping about what things may come. No wondering about how it may all turn out. And certainly not any whimsical fancies about marrying the Pixie Queen and flying off to La La Land to rule as King of the Fairy-folk. Nope, here's a remedy that I think we could all use in times like this, so allow me to share it with you.
One cure fits all!...from www.barking-moonbat.com/images/fukidol.jpg
Enjoy the rest of your week people.
Post a Comment