Label Cloud

#1000 a new destiny A Training We Will Go About Me about.me Africa Alaska AmitD Baby John Foundation bandicoot Bare Minimum beach Beginner-Chef Bengaluru bike bitter gourd bitter melon bitter squash blizzardofoz blog blossom BunnyB Cats Central America Chathurthi Chennai Civilization composting connections Content Writer content writing cookery cover shot culture curry leaf Daya Death dj dogs dreamy-dreams Dubai eco-friendly ecology Eichhornia crassipes email forward English? environs Eudaimonia Europe Chicago existence extinction Facebook Fiction flora flower food foto-RK freswater fruit fruit tree Funny Business? future-simple Ganesha garden garden gardening gardening gargantuan Google+ grammatically correct guilt health holidays/festivals hopelessly romantic human condition Hyderabad identity idol India Indonesian insect int-Ro-spec-shun interesting? Internet Service Italian ival Jagannath Temple Gate JamminGlobal Jay Kannaiyan John Paul Aguiar Kanyakumari karavella karela Kenya Kerala Kodaikanal Kovalam laddu Lake Nakuru lakes large Lesser bandicoot rat Life life story lily longevity macabre Mahabalipuram Mahe Masai Mara Mentor message Mexico milestone Miscellanea mission mogs Momordica charantia Mountain Lodge movie movie reference mushroom music mutation Nairobi NaNoWriMo National Novel Writing Month nature news-related O1M online online presence Ooty our world Oxyopes bimanous party pest photography Phuentsholing pink Place of worship Poetry point-and-shoot pomegranate Practice Write profile profile pic Purpose railway station Rain Lily recipe recycling relationships religion/faith RK rodent sapling search engine optimization SEO short story sign social media South America spider Sri Vilas sump Sun-Mar teaching Thalassery The Dark Side The End The Muskoka Foundation Thirupathi Thiruvananthapuram Tirupati Balaji touristy travel Tribute Trivandrum Airport Incident twisted past Twitter vegetable Vinayaka Visarjan Visual Tonality Photography waste water hyacinth water purification water treatment web content World Writing yellow Zodiac

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

2 months and a bit...

So, it's been a couple of months since my last entry. Things are a little different in my life at the moment. Well, to say it that way would probably mean something phenomenal has happened. And maybe it has. Or maybe it's a sea change in the attitude that I have towards life in general. Or maybe that's just loose change. Either way, and pathetic puns apart, things are different.

But what is different? Well, I'm going to leave well enough alone and see what happens by the end of the year. I would like to get back to some more serious blogging, but I'm going to have to be content with a post every now and then...at least for the time being. Perhaps what's different is that I can't quite think straight these days...he he he...or so it seems. Like, I thought I had more to say when I began this post. But now that I'm here, well, at least I got this far, didn't I? But things are warming up, and I don't just mean the world at-large as reported by the BBC either. Delving into a description of this would probably be a little while coming...so to speak.

I received an invite to join Orkut, and so I did. Well, it seems a bit of an interesting proposition at the moment, and I, as usual, am quite curious so I gave it a shot. Well, here I am.

I guess I should treat this more as a "Welcome Back To Your Own Blog" kind of post. On that note, I'm here in Chennai working as a Curriculum Developer - Soft Skills at SlashSupport Inc. Other than that, well, it's all life, which like I said at the beginning, was, well, different...
Post a Comment