Label Cloud

#1000 a new destiny A Training We Will Go About Me about.me Africa Alaska AmitD Baby John Foundation bandicoot Bare Minimum beach Beginner-Chef Bengaluru bike bitter gourd bitter melon bitter squash blizzardofoz blog blossom BunnyB Cats Central America Chathurthi Chennai Civilization composting connections Content Writer content writing cookery cover shot culture curry leaf Daya Death dj dogs dreamy-dreams Dubai eco-friendly ecology Eichhornia crassipes email forward English? environs Eudaimonia Europe Chicago existence extinction Facebook Fiction flora flower food foto-RK freswater fruit fruit tree Funny Business? future-simple Ganesha garden garden gardening gardening gargantuan Google+ grammatically correct guilt health holidays/festivals hopelessly romantic human condition Hyderabad identity idol India Indonesian insect int-Ro-spec-shun interesting? Internet Service Italian ival Jagannath Temple Gate JamminGlobal Jay Kannaiyan John Paul Aguiar Kanyakumari karavella karela Kenya Kerala Kodaikanal Kovalam laddu Lake Nakuru lakes large Lesser bandicoot rat Life life story lily longevity macabre Mahabalipuram Mahe Masai Mara Mentor message Mexico milestone Miscellanea mission mogs Momordica charantia Mountain Lodge movie movie reference mushroom music mutation Nairobi NaNoWriMo National Novel Writing Month nature news-related O1M online online presence Ooty Oroku Saki our world Oxyopes bimanous party pest photography Phuentsholing pink Place of worship Poetry point-and-shoot pomegranate Practice Write profile profile pic Purpose railway station Rain Lily recipe recycling relationships religion/faith RK rodent sapling search engine optimization SEO short story sign social media South America spider Sri Vilas sump Sun-Mar teaching Thalassery The Dark Side The End The Muskoka Foundation Thirupathi Thiruvananthapuram Tirupati Balaji touristy travel Tribute Trivandrum Airport Incident twisted past Twitter vegetable Vinayaka Visarjan Visual Tonality Photography waste water hyacinth water purification water treatment web content World Writing yellow Zodiac

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Further back...

Here are a couple of pictures of me from way, waaay back in the day. My aunt found them and gave them to me, and for that I have to thank her eternally. Oh, not because she found pictures of "me", but because she kept these in such good condition to be able to relive the memories at a later time, like now. It's a bit like a time capsule experience, when you open one of them up and go, "Oh my God! I don't believe it's still there!!!"


This is a picture of me with some long-ass sideburns. I mean, this is some retro-style baby hairdo that was obviously not my fault because I was too young to remember it. It was done to me. And now, I have proof of this horrible abuse of child aesthetics. Hahaha. There's the little Flintstone like toy car that I used to try and ride around the house. In fact, being a small child until the age of 17, I think I managed to get around in that thing all through my years. 'Twas fun. ;-)


This picture finds me wearing either Pradip's or Ratan's helmet and gloves. I could be wrong because the gloves and helmet could have been individually owned. All in all, the picture looks a little horror-movie-set-in-space-with-zombie-child-astronaut if I must say so myself.


This was one of the two dogs that Bebemoothamma owned at the time. The other one was a Pomeranian named fluffy. Spooky was a Dalmatian crossbred with something else, or at least that's what we thought. My uncle rescued him from a bunch of kids who were throwing stones at him. Here he's giving you the "Who me?" look.


And here's one of mumsy and me. I don't know why I'm smiling like that, but I think it has to do with the person behind the camera asking me to smile. That was the best false smile I could muster at that age. Nowadays it looks more like a snarl. And for those of you looking at what I was wearing and going "What the hell?", no...I didn't have a sense of style back then. :-(




Bookmark and Share



Post a Comment