Label Cloud

#1000 a new destiny A Training We Will Go About Me about.me Africa Alaska AmitD Baby John Foundation bandicoot Bare Minimum beach Beginner-Chef Bengaluru bike bitter gourd bitter melon bitter squash blizzardofoz blog blossom BunnyB Cats Central America Chathurthi Chennai Civilization composting connections Content Writer content writing cookery cover shot culture curry leaf Daya Death dj dogs dreamy-dreams Dubai eco-friendly ecology Eichhornia crassipes email forward English? environs Eudaimonia Europe Chicago existence extinction Facebook Fiction flora flower food foto-RK freswater fruit fruit tree Funny Business? future-simple Ganesha garden garden gardening gardening gargantuan Google+ grammatically correct guilt health holidays/festivals hopelessly romantic human condition Hyderabad identity idol India Indonesian insect int-Ro-spec-shun interesting? Internet Service Italian ival Jagannath Temple Gate JamminGlobal Jay Kannaiyan John Paul Aguiar Kanyakumari karavella karela Kenya Kerala Kodaikanal Kovalam laddu Lake Nakuru lakes large Lesser bandicoot rat Life life story lily longevity macabre Mahabalipuram Mahe Masai Mara Mentor message Mexico milestone Miscellanea mission mogs Momordica charantia Mountain Lodge movie movie reference mushroom music mutation Nairobi NaNoWriMo National Novel Writing Month nature news-related O1M online online presence Ooty Oroku Saki our world Oxyopes bimanous party pest photography Phuentsholing pink Place of worship Poetry point-and-shoot pomegranate Practice Write profile profile pic Purpose railway station Rain Lily recipe recycling relationships religion/faith RK rodent sapling search engine optimization SEO short story sign social media South America spider Sri Vilas sump Sun-Mar teaching Thalassery The Dark Side The End The Muskoka Foundation Thirupathi Thiruvananthapuram Tirupati Balaji touristy travel Tribute Trivandrum Airport Incident twisted past Twitter vegetable Vinayaka Visarjan Visual Tonality Photography waste water hyacinth water purification water treatment web content World Writing yellow Zodiac

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Bloggery!


I've been trying to document the happenings of my life on an almost hourly basis for the last couple of weeks, and I'm loving it. So far, I've gotten interesting comments about some of the posts, and my need to improve on photography skills, but all in all, I'm enjoying the fact that I have the ability to display to the rest of my world, by which I mean people who know me, what my world is like. I only wish that the photographs that I take would be more reflective of what I really saw. No matter how many panoramic shots I try and take, or how much I try and fiddle with the settings using my limited knowledge on the subject, no picture is ever close to capturing what my eyes are capable of seeing. But this is not the focus of this post.

This will be my 121st post for the month of April, 2009. That's almost an average of three posts a day. That's insane! Already, by the end of this, the fourth month of this year, I've posted more posts than in all of 2005 when I first started this blog. In all fairness about this last fact, I did only start the blog halfway through that year, but to have beaten that number surely provides you with some idea about the state of my life at the moment.

This minute-by-minute running account of my life is just me exercising my ability to do this. In fact, I may even say that this is some sort of explicit attempt to live my life like an open book. However, before making that statement, I'd have to disclaim that I do take a lot of things into account before posting things about other people; my efforts at maintaining sensitivity when it comes to things about me is a waste of time. But now that I seem to be doing something a little different with my life, well, I have to say that I wish you all could see this and be here. That's why there are 50 pictures about what's going on in my life at the moment. It's almost as if I'd like to show you what I'm looking at, where I'm going, what I'm doing...I wondered about just doing photo albums on Picasa, but I enjoy being able to add what I think/thought to these pictures, so that it's more than just a picture, it's a frame of mind.

But it's still insane all the same. It's still many pictures about what I'm doing and where I've been and all that. It's almost like a visual ramble through life. But that's how I want it to be! ;-) This is the reason why I started this blog in the first place. Because this too shall pass. Because this is just a record of my life at the moment. Because It will be different tomorrow. Because it will be my life at the end of the day.

So, an all out assault though it may be, this is what's going in my life at the moment. It is "bloggery" of course, but for right now, it's far from over.

:-D

Post a Comment